View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
I was talking about this with a co-worker last week about the potential Rangers-Devils talks from months ago. Apparently in NYC Yankee Stadium is out due to the Pinstripe Bowl for college football. This would really leave open two options on their end...Citi Field or the New Meadowlands Stadium (technically NJ). Citi Field sucks so I can't see it going there, pain to get to too (so is Yankee Stadium but it's YANKEE STADIUM). New Meadowlands would have to coordinate with the NFL as the Jets/Giants generally alternate weekends, but this can be fixed by having a home game on the same weekend, do a Thursday/Sunday matchup, as they can change the stadium around in a day.

Honestly I go onto this topic because I think NYC and the Rags will be the next team to get one. If not, they should. Of the 4 American original six they're the only one who hasn't played one yet.

I'd like to see the Flyers hold off for a few years and do a Pitt-Flyers matchup (which, let's not argue, Pitt will likely get another one soon), but I'm fine with playing the Rags too. I think NYC would be more likely than the Linc.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote