Thread: Islanders Point Blank: Dwayne Roloson Traded To Tampa Bay
View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Groin Of Bates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Oh yeah, he did terrible against the best team in hockey. I mean he's just bringing this team down, he's awful, and we will probably lose a ton of games because our #1 is once again our #1 without sharing as much of the time.

Did you not notice where I credited him for having a few good games? Or were you just blinded by the fact that I still think he won't be a consistently good goaltender at this point?

Now, will he come "back" and prove me wrong? Maybe and then I'll take back what I said, but until that point, he's had about 4 good games. That's it. He's 5-6-4 (with 2 wins and 2 OTL's coming from when the team was on fire). Not spectacular and he's not putting up #1 stats either.

I'm sorry I don't think DiPietro is under consideration for the Vezina this year like you do. But, the fact remains, with him being anointed as our #1 goaltender, the New York Islanders are officially in tanking mode. They just traded away our capable, healthy goaltender (which I agree with, for once, but didn't think it'd happen now) for one who has never had a full season (and isn't ready for one) in 3 years.

Nah, it's ok though, let's just waste the season at this point. You can still root, root, root for the home team.

Groin Of Bates is offline   Reply With Quote