View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 02:01 PM
LombardiTool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan12345 View Post
hi guys,

at the end of february me and my dad will be traveling from our home in hamilton,ontario,canada to los angeles for a week and both of us being big hockey fans we are going to check out a game. we r going to the red wings vs kings game on feb 28th and i just have a question to all of you that are regulars at the staples center.....i was wondering if you think it is wise to order/buy our tickets online opposed to buying in person at the box office? do the kings games tend to sell out at all this season? we r not looking for primo seats just 2 seats in the upper bowl, preferably the corner. do you think there will be alot of tickets left if we buy the day of? or should i be cautious and buy online? thanks alot guys i hope i get some input.
Lots of Detroit fans in the area and Red Wings fans come out in droves. It is pretty much a home game for Detroit. These are probably the hottest tickets for Kings and the game does sell out quite a bit. It is a Monday night so you may be OK but if you want to be safe, I would get tickets in advance.

LombardiTool is offline   Reply With Quote