View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardish View Post
I honestly think that Kostitsyn played an okay game today with the ice time he had. He made some nice plays. Of course Kostitsyn is FAR, FAR from being perfect, and needs to play better, but Brunet keeping taking cheap shot at him for no real reason. It really looks like pure hate to me. Brunet shouldn't act like the average fan too, he's the freaking analyst, he has big responsabilities with his job.
We're giving so much important to analysts, commentators and all. They are still human beings. On top of that, Brunet was an ex-habs. Of course he'll have feelings. The fact that he's taking position doesn't bother me one bit. I don't like him 'cause he sucks at his job not at the position he's taking. And of course, even as far as Kostitsyn is concerned, he keeps repeating that he doesn't like him 'cause he has so much talent, again, true, but stops saying it every single time. And concentrate on somebody else once in a while. As far as being an average fan, you're lucky you're not a Bruins fan....you'd hate every TV show out there and you'd hate more the games with Edwards describing it....

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote