View Single Post
Old
01-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Led Zappa
Tomorrow Today!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineShark View Post
I agree with the point re: skill set, but do you think Braun having never played more than 40 games in a season, is going to play 82 and the playoffs and not crack? He has some glaring defensive weaknesses.

I like his skill set, but Braun is going to be better for the team next season.

And again ... I am probably neutral on a trade for Beauchemin depending on what the package looks like. I guess I am more open-minded than most and since nobody has said HELL YA ! ...not even me .... I suppose by default that makes me the biggest supporter.

But he isn't a 5-6. He's a middle pair having a tough year making obvious bad plays. (... as was Rivet when we got him). Sometime moving a veteran player off a bad team can have very positive results.
I sit where you do if it's for the right assets going the other way. I doubt this board will be happy with anyone that's actually available.

It disappoints me that you can write a lyric very flippantly—and not a particularly good lyric—and it can mean so much to so many people. That's disillusioning for a writer - George Michael, Careless Whisper
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote