View Single Post
Old
01-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Pluckfur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJCougar View Post
The whole conversation was ridiculous, meant to be that way, just a little fun. See the above comments about who is uglier. As for the choosing between one or the other, that was the gist of the convo. (Which one do you like better) Of course Sid has the hardware to prove he's better. We all know that DSL. There isn't a day that goes by, especially lately, that we haven't been spoon fed Sid's greatness. As for passion including some abandon, sure. Whatever words you want to describe it, I like it. It brings excitement and that is why I watch. If I wanted to watch Disney on Ice, I would. But I don't. I watch hockey. And being a Jackets fan hints that I am going to cheer for the underdog. Go Caps!

Not sure where you were going with the Manning/Vick comparison unless to say that although Manning has more hardware, Vick may be the better athlete because he's faster but Manning is the better Quarterback cause he can stand in the pocket and make better throws, whereas Vick can get chased from the pocket and still make good plays because he runs. BUT being an athlete in QB will never work is because doing so will get you hurt. The great SB champions of the past, Montana, Brady, Brees, Manning, are all pocket passers. How many scramblers can you say have won the SB? AND in that I will choose Manning every time because of his personality.
Not to mention the fact that Vick eats babies (ok, puppies.)