View Single Post
01-03-2011, 05:11 AM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to vinogradov8
Originally Posted by BlackDog13 View Post
For the price a hockey supplier will charge for one, you can get 2 or 3 at your local fabric store (or Walmart in the fabric section)

They're called Fastex buckles and they are definitely not hockey specific.
Thank you sir, ill load up on these because I like my hockey pants tight.

vinogradov8 is offline   Reply With Quote