View Single Post
Old
06-24-2005, 10:59 AM
FlyersFan10*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersProspect2
Any who back to the Flyers. Assuming Roenick, LeClair, and Amonte are all gone do we just have Carter, Richards, Sharp, ect replace them or do we go after a proven player. I would love to see Kariya in a Flyer jersey (going back to my early years when I liked the ducks because of the movies).

I also get the idea that were going to need a defenseman. Dan McGillis might provide a physical presence. Just throwing it out.
Hmmm, I don't know about Kariya coming to Philadelphia. I just don't see him meshing well in the East. However, I wouldn't mind seeing someone who actually played well in the East sign in Philadelphia. Yep, Cory Stillman is who I'm hoping the Flyers sign. Yeah, he may have been a product of the system that he played in in Tampa Bay, but he's also defensively responsible and I think he could really help generate offense from the wing and could be an ideal linemate with Gagne and Carter or you could put him on a line with Primeau and Radivojevic (I still think Kaps will call it a career). I actually like the idea of playing with Primeau and Radivojevic simply because of the fact that there would be an element of offense on that line and you have two players in Primeau and Radivojevic who could be the bangers to create space for Stillman.