: Injury Report:
View Single Post
01-03-2011, 09:33 PM
I love GoOoOlD
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
There are many complicating factors with a fibula fracture.
1) Walking causes the bone to move no matter what.
2) The bone is slender and fragile.
3) The fibula DOES take some force in walking.
4) There is webbing of a ligament that binds the fibula to the tibia and can cause the fracture to open.
5) Depending on how much force and where the force applies that fracture can be complicated and will need surgery. We have no clue as to the extent of the fracture just speculation.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BigFatCat999