View Single Post
Old
01-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Thresh

vCash: 500
Okay, so my Missions arrived this morning, which was way quicker than i expected!

They were the 90AGs in 8E like i'd ordered. I slipped my foot in and.... snug. Really snug, and when i wiggled my toes and they brushed the toecap! I couldn't have been more excited.

I laced them up and realised the boot was too stiff out of the box, meaning i couldn't get enough length out of the laces to tighten the boot at the ankle and stop them wobbling when stood up. Do you guys think baking them would help? Or how about skipping an eyelet or two lacing them up around the toes so i can keep them the same at the toe, but have more lace to tighten up the ankle?

The second thing to concern me was the width - my wider foot got slightly choked when i laced the boot up, but sadly there isn't an EE width left so i can't get a wider fit. Do you guys reckon the width on the outer forefoot (not the top cap) can be punched out?

Finally, i got a little screwed over. After the amount of time i spent trying to work out size conversions, i noticed the label on the tongue said "8E US". Haha, they were a damn 7 UK size all along! Thank god i didn't buy the 7s!

Thresh is offline   Reply With Quote