View Single Post
Old
01-05-2011, 01:37 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Did you watch the Columbus game on Sunday? What did Suter do to Nash for most, if not all, of the game? Shut him down. He was pretty much a non factor. Hence, shutdown.
Yeah but Nash doesn't have good games against us. The Jackets are enigma team anyways. That is a whole topic about them and frankly I don't care I'm not a fan of there's. This is for the overall. They didn't shut down the Hawks in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong I think Suter and Weber are right on the cusp of being great. I don't think they are there yet...I attribute some of that to Trotz. I can't understand with Weber and Suter on the pp and it's bad just goes to show you that the coaching doesn't have a clue how to illustrate the workings of a pp. I saw one pp when Suter control the puck and took it around the net and fed Weber and he blasted one from the sideboards and scored and I said maybe they have found the solution to the pp. Then after that they went back to old ways of doing things with Sully and Erat with the puck on the sideboards not knowing what to do with the puck. Suter needs to qb the pp and just let him lead ..he has that ability like Brian Leetch did and like others. The whole point that Suter and Weber have to stay. I think we still can get Parise even if we have to load up the truck to get him but not at the expense of Weber and Suter.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote