View Single Post
Old
01-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
Glad you saw this thread. From what I understand there is no tailgating allowed anywhere in the Westgate area for either Cardinals and Coyotes games or other events at Westgate. During Cardinals game they have some parking areas around Glendale that do allow it from what I understand but I dont think do any parking for Coyotes games.

Where are you guys looking to do Greyhound racing? From what I heard the track near downtoen Phoenix, around 40th and Washington I think? was closed down.

EDIT:http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...hound1217.html

December 31 was the last of everything there but there is a greyhound racing in Apache Junction a town about 30 miles from Downtown Phoenix.
Wow.. I went to an Arizona Cardinals game back in SEptember and there were a ton of people drinking in the lot but it was so friggin hot I stayed in my car for about 10 mins and went in. I guess they were breaking the law out there!

Total bummer about the greyhound racing! Yeah I think we planned on going to the one downtown. My buddy said it would be near where we are staying.

Well, now it looks ilke i'll need some suggestions for something to do Sunday night.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote