View Single Post
Old
01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpaxil View Post
i think that wouldnt be as big a deal if we had anybody on the roster other than bob who could be sent up or down without having to clear waivers. its my understanding hes our only waiver exempt player

lapi would actually be the new rathje then but how mad can u get at a guy who took 2 pucks to the face for your team.
Isn't Nodl non-waiver? He was with the Phantoms out of Camp and then was promoted as I remember... And there is the option of Upshalling Carcillo if needed.

Lappy can be the Rathje for this year and next but only a Rathje-Lite at $1.167M rather than Rathje's $3M.

When able to go under the Cap they can pull the LTIR off of that status and start banking... They are now under the Cap with Leighton gone. Actually, I don't think they even have to take them off LTIR anyway... they just don't drain money because they are not exempting any cash. They count against the Cap but the reminder ($413K) can now be banked and start adding up. Even when Walker is off and Lappy is out, they are still okay as long as they don't have any more injuries that they have to bring a replacement in for.

They may not be in an ideal situation, but they are not as bad as they could be with Leights down.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote