View Single Post
Old
01-06-2011, 08:36 AM
  #275
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
It is true. 90% of people from Jersey give the other 10% a bad name.

IrishSniper87 is offline