View Single Post
Old
01-06-2011, 08:57 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirouxGiroux View Post
Wondering if the Mintal rumors will pan out. He would be a much better option than Gudjohnsen.

One thing is clear, Nowak and the Union have been making a serious effort to improve the squad. Aside from the keeper situation (which they've apparently remedied) I love the way they've handled things to this point.
Yeah, I don't care what position they draft either, as long as they pick the best player available.

Grabbing Valdez, Mondragon and Mintal would make this offseason a HUGE improvement and would make this team go from troubled expansion to possible contender if they can avoid injury.

Even if they grabbed some old internationals, the rest of the team is still mostly young, especially since they lost Fred, Moreno and likely will lose Coudet as well.

I've been watching some EPL games lately since I enjoyed the Union games so much, and teams like Arsenal are a ton of fun to watch. Hopefully MLS keeps improving and catches up to the EPL a bit more. I can't wait for my first Union game in person.

Also, I might be going to England next August. I am def interested in getting EPL tickets if my schedule will allow me.