View Single Post
Old
01-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRfan89 View Post
When everyone criticizes Gaborik, it makes me think back to all the nights Jagr would take off and get no criticism because at times he basically carried the entire team on his back and that would therefore make it okay to half-ass it a few nights. Double standard if you ask me. Gaborik needs a good supporting cast and if these kids keep playing the way they're playing, I'm hoping that need will fulfill itself.

I'm very happy the way he played tonight and I think he deserves a break from the haters if you ask me.

If you're mad that deflection didn't go in -- blame the pass for having too much muscle. He set up properly for it, not much you can do about how hard the puck hits your stick...
Gabby was good tonight; no doubt. But one of the main reasons was Sean Avery. Aves was unreal and was the best player on the ice (no disrespect to Dubi). Everytime he jumped over the boards good things happened and Gabs was a major beneficiary of his hard work and quickness. Torts, give Aves his due minutes!!

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote