View Single Post
Old
01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vera1964 View Post
At least I never denied my interest in the subject.

But how you can explain your 56 posts on the thread about unimportant player is beyond me.

Please try to keep your posts short. Otherwise with your current rate of 15 posts per day (that you keep for the last 6 years or so) you might not have time to do anything useful.
Heh.

When I joined this site I was working full time at a start up as a programmer, doing post-bac work at Penn (German and History). Since then I've completed a Masters program abroad (St Andrews, thus my location), and am now in the dissertation phase of a PhD and have taught college courses and been published.

Now, perhaps you don't think that's doing anything useful... but you're going to have to do a bit better than tally up my posts per day (note: I'm a grad student... I spend a LOT of time at a computer... it isn't a chore to slip over and see what's what on HF). The fact of the matter is you talk about Zherdev and Zherdev only, because you apparently have some unhealthy obsession with him. That's your problem, not mine.

EDIT: It should be noted that just because Zherdev is a marginal player on this team, doesn't mean he isn't worth discussion. In fact, Zherdev is easily the most controversial and discussion-worthy player on this team. Where in the lineup should he play? Is Lavi handling this properly? What are the long-term benefits and costs? So on and so forth. There are a multitude of things to talk about with Z. Including fanboys acting like he's a martyr because Lavi isn't particularly enamored with him.

Last edited by Jester: 01-06-2011 at 05:04 PM.