The Official Ex-Habs Thread Part II(All Former Habs Players Discussed Here!)
View Single Post
01-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Originally Posted by
1. St. Louis is a 5 time All-star and legitimate PPG 1st line winger. Gionta is a 50 point player. Apart from stature there is no comparison between the two.
2. Tomas Kopecky is also a cup winner. Do you think people give a rats ass about his postseason tales?
3. I'm not saying I have a problem with their tempers flaring up on the ice. It's just that it's painfully evident that it only occurs when they feel they've been wronged and they'll never bat an eye to a teammate getting pushed around. But again, how eager would you be to get your nose dirty when you're 5'9 175 and laughably weak?
4. The Bruins have some tough players but they are most definitely not a tough team. This seasons Pens would be a better example. Ask Jay Rosehill whether that permanent scarring was worth a missed run at Crosby and a small bump after the whistle on Paul Martin.
1. Both cup winners.
2. A rookie might. Regardless of who someone is on a team, they probably have some kind of post season advice to dispense.
3. I'll agree with you on that point and chalk it up to management errors.
4. I'm sorry I think I missed your point on this one.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Odelein24