View Single Post
Old
01-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FultonReed View Post
i don't understand how he was being negative. he was merely explaining that St. Louis is plagued by injuries and 3 of their top 6 forwards just happened to be the ones injured. and he's right. St. Louis missing Perron, McDonald and Oshie is huge for thay team. if those 3 guys weren't missing for as long as they have been, St. Louis could very well be in playoff contention right now. in fact, the race out West is so tight, that even with the 46 points they have, they can still make it into the playoffs. sure, we're missing Callahan, but they're missing half their scoring. if we were missing Callahan, Dubinsky and say...Boyle (because he's been doing some scoring for us) i'm pretty sure we'd be in the same boat.

i can't take away from the win last night. we deserved it. but you can't ignore the fact that if St. Louis had those 3 guys in the line up, we would have had to work harder for that win.
we missed Gabby, we missed our 2nd leading scorer from last season for the entire year so far, weve missed cally, the backbone of our team, and we're still playing damn well.

Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote