View Single Post
Old
10-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Oiltalk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@T
Really!! you know that for sure? i played golf this summer with 3 NHL players who said he's a little **** in Edmontons dressing room and most of the players can't stand him.Just talk? well maybe! but i haven't heard of any Oilers players commenting too much on his absence.
But when Savard was being lashed by hitler Gilbert many of the Flames players spoke up when they heard the "cancer" talk and said he was great guy!

Point is,you never know what the real story is,but i'm sure any GM interested in Comrie would want to know exactly whats up with this kid.His history with contract problems alone would make me to trade him for a bag of pucks!
You say you have played golf with three NHL players, but you didn't say Oilers, so if they are not members of the Oilers how would they know what is going on in the dressing room? and players don't talk about inside stuff like that to just anyone. None of the players were asked to comment on his absense because they don't know what is going on either.

Please provide proof of his history of contract problems. I would be enlightened to hear of them.

All of you guys that say this and that about Comrie's attitude problems are just as out to lunch as everyone else besides Lowe, the coaching staff, and Winter.