View Single Post
Old
01-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Start Leighton*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
I understand all of it. And to hit it right back, only crazy fanboys defend the 360. I mean hell, look at the difference in the exclusives this year between the PS3 and 360.
To be honest with you my main problem with the PS3 the controller sucks. That's my personal opinion of it. Plus the online experience for the Xbox is way better I will gladly pay for it. Another thing is I enjoy the competition on the Xbox more than I did on the PS3. I play Madden pretty serious every year when it comes out and I am constantly in the top 100 ranked I was 38th this year. Whenever I play people from Xbox in the top 100 I have close games. But when I used to play on PS3 and when I go over somebodys house and play people in the top 100 I beat them by 20+ points using the same plays and teams.
Also again on personal preference because most games I play aren't exclusives with the exception of Gears. The main thing that went into my decision was the comparison of the same game on both systems and the Xbox wins out because of the controller.