Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Kris Newbury
View Single Post
Old
01-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Musto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
Anyone else notice the ***** move by Elias? I know Elly wont fight anyone, but he had Newbury drop his gloves and then Elias LOOKED AROUND like, "Holy crap, NOW WHAT? Someone please come and save my pansy ass quickly! Oh Lord Jesus, someone come Quick!"

I know there are fighters and then there are playmakers and superstars. But one man's HEART is under fire right now. HOW as a grown assed man can you basically run away from a fight searching frantically for someone to save him infront of 30 thousand people.. Ok, Ok, it was at the Meadowlands so 4 thousand people witnessed it.

What a shame. I tell people at work all the time... you DONT have to be a prized fighter in this world, but when someone questions your heart, you put that man back down on his ass.
I don't know. Looking at the video, I think you're reading too much into it. All Elias did was skate into Newbury, not necessarily challenge him to fight. Odds are Elias had no idea who Newbury was and that he would take the first opportunity to prove his worth to the Rangers as a tough guy. Newbury dropped his gloves before Elias had a chance to think. It's more like Salvador was the one who went "holy crap, someones going at Elias, f that let me at 'em".

But don't let me be the one to try and show you what the world looks like without your homer glasses on.

Musto is offline   Reply With Quote