Old
01-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Krotak
is the Legend

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciccarelli View Post
Thx for the info!

Let us see how he'll do, it wouldn't be all that surprising to see him score higher than 0.5PPG since he's probably a better player now than he was back in the AHL, netting big numbers and minutes in a good league in Slovakia must have done him good. Oh and I'm not sure how the fact that the WC is held in Slovakia slipped my mind like that, ofcourse you're gonna ice the best possible team which is hard to make for any player outside of the NHL/KHL.

On a side note, it's been pretty cool to see that some of the SM-Liiga teams are starting to sign some Slovaks too after a long brake, even my team have a couple of em (although Kudroc is not your typical Slovak ). I remember in the mid to late 90's when Ässät used to sign boatloads of Czech and Slovaks, they were always my favorite players even if they did or didn't produce any. Jan Lipiansky
We'll see of course...

And I think it's good some more talented Slovak players play in SM-Liiga, because it's better league than Slovak Extraliga and you play on NA rink's size so our players can improve. Although then we miss them.
As a Ässät supporter, can you tell me how is Tomáš Záborský doing now?

Krotak is offline   Reply With Quote