View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 09:07 AM
PBC9400

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie27 View Post
I think you missed the point of comparison. We don't need slow brains that happen to find themselves on the scoresheet here and there was the basis of comparison.
That huge shot, when he takes it, usually plants itself in the other teams shin pads or wide of the net.
It will not turn MDZ's game around, just another chance of Hank being left out to dry.

McCabe is far from physical enough, one of my major gripes about him.
He seems he takes bad penalties more often than not, especially when they cost a few games.
Bold, we have been preaching for that, yes. McCabe isn't that. He WAS at one point. He COULD BE. He isn't. Rozy as of late seemed to ht far more than McCabe.
He doesn't get in many faces.

Not to be a jerk, when was the last time you've seen McCabe play someone who isn't NY? What you describe of Rozy is exactly what I see regularly from McCabe.
He's fumbly as hell.

EN-OH, NO. I'd say your entire post describes Phillips, not McCabe.
True, I don't get to watch much anymore. I go more from what I know when I used to watch all the games just a year or too back. McCabe really dropped off that much? My entire post describes Phillips?? He has that offensive ability and PP ability?

PBC9400 is offline   Reply With Quote