View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 10:23 AM
GAGLine
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Hound View Post
Here would be my wishlist in order of who I think would be a better fit and potential players that could be used to get them here.

1) Kaberle : Finally adds the PP Qb they needed. Best offensive Dmen that has been mentioned and plays the left side. Max that should be given for a rental...

Can the Rangers add Kaberle in a deal based around the hobbit, and the Washington Pick?
Why would you trade MZA for a rental? Makes no sense. We have no idea what Wolski will bring and we need the offensive depth that MZA provides, particularly with Callahan, EC and Frolov out.

Quote:
2) Bieksa : Adds leadership, adds muscle. Adds a scrapper who stand up for his teammates. Replaces any offense that Roszival brought. Lefty.

Christensen and a pick for him? How about just a 2nd rounder for him? How about we get crazy here...NYR 1st 2011, Christensen, Zuccarello, Valentenko For Bieska and Hodgson? Too much? <--Hearing this may not be the best draft class.
Salo may not be back and Bieksa has picked up his game. I doubt he gets traded. The rest is just silly.

Quote:
5) Commodore : Half price on reentry? Could be an option. At full cost, it's too much for the retuirn.
I want no part of Commodore, half price or otherwise. The guy has 2 years left on his contract and isn't good enough to play in the Blue Jackets' top 6. Pass.

Quote:
6) Phillips : Could certainly be had. Add vet leadership. Probably wants out of Ott. Physical, but doesn't add to the PP. His presence could potentially hamper development of a younger player.
In what way? He's UFA at year's end. Whoever we bring in is likely to get significant minutes. He won't block the kids any more than any other dman we might bring in.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote