Thread: Waived: Segal waived
View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM
txomisc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter471 View Post
Isn't obvious by the point that Barch isn't going anywhere, though? I mean, if he was an off-season signing then sure, I get people getting all up in arms about it.

But the coaching staff and management have made it abundantly clear that Barch is hear to stay and play in 40-60 games a year. No other player on the team team fills the goon role at the moment, so it's not like they're making a decision between goons either (because while several other players can and will fight, they really aren't the sacrificial lamb to the heavyweights of the league that Barch is).

That's the bottom line at this point. He isn't going anywhere, so to think he is going to be sent down or whatever whenever some other roster move is made is stupid. It ain't happening.
Scarlett Johanson is not going to have sex with me either but that doesn't mean I have to stop wishing she would.

Goon role my ass. Once again I dont see how he fills a goon role when he at best he ties his fights. I propose a fight off of all the stars potential goons and let the winner have the roster spot. I doubt Barch wins.

txomisc is offline   Reply With Quote