View Single Post
Old
10-09-2003, 12:32 AM
rocketlives

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The~Franchise
All this is telling me is that you are one of those "great" fans that feel the need to boo Brisebois no matter how he does.

I for one, am looking forward to a vastly improved season from Brisebois over last year.
The subject of this thread was not whether Patrice Brisebois should be booed or not. It was to show that a scouting report made on him 7 years ago when he was only 25 years old and had not yet reached his prime, showed basically the same qualities and shortcomings he still has today.

However even if Brisebois hasn't progressed much he's still in my opinion the Habs' #2 offensive defenseman behind Markov and he's a # 3 or # 4 all around dman on this team.

Of course he shouldn't be booed everytime he touches the puck, and I agree with Gainey when he says those who do that are gutless ********.

As far as the assumption made by The~Franchise is concerned that I must be one of the "great fans" that feel the need to boo Brisebois no matter how he does, it is just that, an assumption, i.e. something that is believed to be true without proof.

I haven't been at the Bell Center for the past 3 years, and when I used to go at the old Forum regularly, the Habs were a winning team playing exciting hockey and I had absolutely no reason to boo them.