View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 04:35 PM
HoverCarle*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
I'd say people who only play Halo. Some people don't like expanding their horizons. And before someone says anything, I have played Halo 1, 2, 3 and ODST. I've also played Gears of War. Out of any of them, the first Halo was the only good game, in my opinion.
I dislike Halo, but still don't really like the PS3. I have a 360 and a Wii. I do wish could play games like LBP and Heavy Rain though, as well as Last Guardian or whetever its called when it comes out. I was a PS1 and PS2/GC person last 2 gens, but that was mainly due to great 3rd party games on PS2 (I love RPGs). Most of todays great games launch on both 360 and PS3, besides a few exclusives on each side, but usually launch on 360 first. I have no direct fandom for 360 or microsoft.

In general I am getting tired of modern games. I find they lack true substance. Bioshock is my favorite game this generation, along with Twilight Princess.

and Irish, I dont play zombies, but my buddies do. Highest I have heard that they have hit was 32 or something (2 people I think).

Last edited by HoverCarle*: 01-11-2011 at 04:41 PM.