Thread: Comrie
View Single Post
Old
10-09-2003, 01:39 AM
rabi_sultan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
Comrie

[rant]
OK I'd just like to say to those who are getting pissed off at comrie or disowning comrie to just calm down.

OK The situation ain't pretty, but remember Brownlee hasn't helped by putting tons of spin on the story plus the fact that almost 90% of stuff thats been reportedly said has been either supposedly, allegedly or speculation. Last time i checked the english dictionary that didnt mean FACT.

So can we put our hormones in check until the **** hits the fan and stop getting worked up and agitated on only rumours because if Comrie does sign you will all be upset with him due to the mass media spin over the situation and you'll be booing him out of town. As of now its only speculation to why he hasn't signed so don't follow the rumours religiously, someone here said blind faith in the organisation, i'm just seeing blind faith in rumours right now.
[/rant]