View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 07:01 PM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
I really enjoyed Mass Effect 2. Wanted to play through a second time on a harder difficulty, but I dont have the time.

I used to love playing videogames and playing all kinds of stuff, but now I buy about 3-4 games a year. I envy you guys who have the time to play all that other ****. It's hard enough finding time to watch Flyers games, let alone playing some of the games I want to play.

Always wanted to play the new Metal Gear Solid (and by new, I mean everything past Sons of Liberty that I never got around to actually playing after playing Solid on ps1 and Sons of Liberty countless times) and SOCOM games, but the PS exclusivity killed that. Wanted to try Fable 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Bioshock 2, Fallout 3, Borderlands, new Super Mario, new Assassin's Creed games (other then the original that I played in college), as well as almost countless others, but I probably never will. Oh well.

When I do have some free time, I just dont always feel like playing games (since I have so few) so I surf ESPN3 and Netflix on the XBox. Since last January I have watched all of LOST, Weeds, and half of 24. I LOVE Netflix.

ESPN3 has tons of college sports and soccer on it. I have been watching some Arsenal games when I can. Wish they had more games on from the EPL though.