View Single Post
Old
01-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VO Ouragan16 View Post
I think they kind of had a point there because I clearly saw Andrei hesitate before putting the afterburners to catch the third man, be it because he wasn't sure who he was suppose to cover or out of simple lazyness.

However, I agree that Andrei played well for the most part during that game on the defensive side being more dynamic on his forecheck and coming down lower to help his defensemen. You could clearly see the improvements he's made in his defensive game tonight.

All he needs to do now is get his confidence back in the offensive zone and be the sniper and dominant forward we all know he can be.
Who doesn't know AK is not the best defensive player out there but on that play, i think AK and Plekanec left the offensive zone almost at the same time but AK was the first one back in the defensive zone. Rangers took a shot and AK was actually behind our D and was the last forward to quit the defensive zone... So how the hell can Therrien call him lazy when he's the first one back and last one to leave.. he must have skate hard at some point to come back first no?