View Single Post
Old
01-12-2011, 06:55 AM
redfzn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLaidlaw View Post
-That was an annoying loss.

-MZA and Dubinsky played really well. Stepan may have had his worst game as a Ranger last night. It was just one of those nights where everything bad that could happen with him happened. Just have to burn the tape on this one and forget it.

-I'm noticing a trend that whatever line Dubinsky is on is our most dangerous line of the night.

-Deflating 2nd goal we allowed. I thought Henrik had a strong performance sandwiched around that goal.

-Avery-Drury-Weise line did a nice job of pressuring the Habs in the offensive zone. I don't know what is wrong with Chris Drury at the moment in regards to his offensive ability. I have never seen him like this. He is fighting every pass. It seems like he has a trampoline at the end of his stick. It is hard to watch.

-We did a nice job of controlling the game for the first 38 mins. Came apart and had some breakdowns to end the 2nd.

-No clue how the ref missed that slew foot by Subban. It happened directly in front of him.

-If you are looking for a drinking game to replace the Frolov wrap around game try this. Have a drink every time Joe says " Wolski has skill"

-The Champion sports bra commercial has the best awkward interracial high fiving in the history of TV. First she goes with the single armed high five at the 20 second mark. (much like the mid air handshake performed by Arnold and Dillon in Predator). At the 23 second mark she kicks it up a notch and goes for the double high five. A bold and dangerous move that only females and Val Kilmer playing volleyball shirtless in Top Gun can pull off.

I also love how surprised she is when they ask her to jump rope. "Who me?" It reminds me of when Ron Burgundy is asked to play the Jazz flute in Anchorman. Then pulls it out of his sleeve.
go girl!