01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
Any of you familiar with this : guy on Twitter named *************** from NYC
he is saying:

**BREAKING NEWS** Source: As of this morning NY Rangers & Philadelphia Flyers are the front runners for Iginla - Flyers are ready to deal

Is this guy at all credible?
Silent Bob's last predictions **** the bed I think. I thnk he was saying Rolston to the Isles and Langenbrunner to Tor right? I don't remember, I have mashed potatos for brains.

But...i'll play along anyway.

Iginla on the Flyers is scary. The Flyers have some serious depth already. Even if he hjas lost a step, he's still a tremendous player. But...I have my doubts that he would go there.

To NY there were rumors earlier in the season. I believed them back then, but i have doubts now. Right side is strong already. Left side seems filled up as well. Only way this deal happens is if Chris Drury waives and goes there. Calgary i am pretty sure isnt going to do that. Unless maybe a 1st or a solid good prospect goes with him. At the end of the day, there would probably be better offers for Iginla if Calgary is really going to part. Thinking the Kings might be a better trading partner, and heard they wanted him as well.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote