Old
06-30-2005, 06:58 PM
AnThGrt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt13
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=7329

While Sidney Crosby is everybodys dream draft pick......

Jack Johnson is sure to go second. Thinking about him and Gleason in a couple years patroling the Kings Blueline is giving me wood. Although Sid is stealing all the limelight it seems that there is still plenty of talent its just Sid is so good it over shadows the rest.
As i have said several times i dont even care about getting Sydney as long as we have a top 10 pick. The top 10 are all very high end talent this is a pretty good draft first round. Only question is lets say we get a top ten like 6th overal thats a little high to pick a golie yet isnt that what everyone wants to see? Another interesting fact is how much Rask dropped in his rating he used to be above Price and on these boards is thought of higher and better so if we pick a golie which one? // No offense yet Johnson sounds amazing but nothing against Gleason i would get "wood" seeing them together Gleason is good but i think he is going to be idealy 3rd defenseman our best hopes still lay with Grebs though he has a lot to prove