View Single Post
Old
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBernierFan View Post
Not that I want the Kings to pick him up, but I had no clue where else to put this, but O'Sullivan is on waivers again. This has to be his last chance. How many teams are going to take him on and then dump him? Looking back, I can't believe we got Willy for him (and a 2nd)! That trade is a steal at this point.
I've been saying this over and over. I would give him another chance. He has been successful and has had chemistry with our players in the past. He may not fit under Murray's system and may get buried on the fourth line, but his skill is there and is absolutely zero risk. I would take him for free in a second. The locker room is set, Sully can't do anything to the team, either contribute or not and leave the NHL.

"I think part of his game is hes over aggressive at times, which I like. Well tame that. Id rather tame a lion than paint stripes on the kitty cat." - Dean Lombardi discussing Brayden McNabb