View Single Post
Old
01-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Kosti46

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
Like I said , I like Gionta and I didn't say anything against his production , but I don,t his production is the result of taking that many shots.Sure when closer to the net he takes lots of shots also which is good for the kind of player he is , but his slapshots from the blueline are still hilarious lol.I don't even whine about it , makes me laugh in a good lighthearted way.I hope he keep up the good work.I'm also happy for Gomez , when Demers said Gomez werent sleeping well and had anxiety because of his poor production and pressure ( can't blame him ) I couldn't do nothing but encourage Scott at this point.His contract is so ridiculous it's not worth talking about to whine , he's a great team guy and his production is good lately , hopefully he sleeps better so he can help us more because an anxious player will never help you.
Again I agree with you. I too wish Gionta would not take so many shots from just inside the blueline. There is almost no chance of scoring on that play. But overall I am very happy with the way Gio plays the game.

As mentioned many times on these boards being confidence has such a huge impact on how a players plays the game, and his production, scoring and making good plays.

Kosti46 is offline   Reply With Quote