View Single Post
Old
01-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Blatant
Formerly NYRFan1823

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke11y96 View Post
just a hypathetical question to stir up this day off of rangers hockey...would anyone move Del Zotto + to get a young PMD with great powerplay skills? of course it would have to be a defenseman that plays the left side too. I'm not talking Kaberle who is 32-33 years old.

Staal - Girardi
????? - Sauer
McDonagh - Gilroy

Gilroy is that good stop gap number six although I'd move gilroy and put eminger there too just a good spot for either guy till McIlrath is ready, or Kundratek for that matter..

Yandle, Enstrom, I'm not really sure who else has been putting up 40+ pts the past couple years but just curious if there is a defenseman for the left side...I know guys on the right side that would be worth a pretty big offer, Green, Burns, Weber, Seabrook...although our right side looks set for awhile..just curious
We arent gonna trade MDZ! He is 20 with amazing potential. I think eventually he will be paired with Sauer because he plays such a solid game. He can give MDZ some confidence to use his offensive skill. I see Gilly being the odd one out at some point, maybe the part of a trade. I really dont know what the Rangers are gonna do because they have a lot of defenseman. I could see the trading one if they try to get a vet D man. Maybe they just stick with the young guns.

Blatant is offline   Reply With Quote