View Single Post
Old
01-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
He was on pace for over 40 points last year too..

Coburn isn't creative but he still does enough in my opinion as a 3rd or 4th D man. He did a good job jumping in on the rush for the first goal, and a good job pinching in on the goal where he got an assist.

The problem with Carle isnt when he goes for high risk passes, its when he tries to make simple plays. He turns it over on EASY outs where he has 3 pass options and 1 obstacle that he somehow hits. Or he ****s up like yesterday and can't even pick up a puck that isn't moving. Even Shelley can do that
Coburn is on pace for 17 pts. Or his third consecutive drop. Essentially 5th in GFON/60 amongst our D. He was worse last year. Even more, he's an anchor on Timonen who actually can generate some offense.

I'm not a huge fan of Carle, but he's LIGHT YEARS ahead of Coburn when it comes to creating some offense. Carle gives up a bit more defensively than Coburn, but his offense more than outweighs that to this point in the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
The enigma that is Coburn is that come the playoffs he is probably the 3rd best performer and d-man I would want on the ice from this blueline.
Clearly you forget Coburn getting trashed by the Hawks.

TRASHED.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote