Old
01-14-2011, 05:43 PM
BroadwayBlues
Angel Grove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
I am not sold JUST YET.

I am sure he is a good player, but these kids showes they NEEDED to be in the AHL for the entire year to learn more. We get an injury, the kids come up and play well AND NOW THEY ARE FULL FLEDGE NHL PLAYERS? I think they still need Training and skill set learning. Just like MDZ does. He is good, he WILL be great, he just needs more training in the pro's

There is NOTHING wrong with having this kids in the minors ONE MORE YEAR and we deal with what we have up here.

I dont want to stunt the growth. Our good friend Manny Malhotra. He was up and down up and down and he would be sidelined so many games. He even had a coach say he was no better than a thrid line guy as his POTENTIAL. After all that and with Lundmark I am shy about bringing kids up and letting them play full time on the mother team. Let them sit in the minors, make decent money down there, learn from the coaches that are there to TEACH the KIDS...

But who am I? I am just one fan out of a million who says Keep McDonagh up. I hope you guys are right!

I am not into being happy when I am right if it has anything to do with this type of subject. SO I pray I am wrong and these kids BLOSSOM infront of us and we win 10 cups in a row until they get too old to play and we start another youth rebuild
Booooo You Suck.

BroadwayBlues is online now   Reply With Quote