View Single Post
Old
01-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Valhoun*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Can someone explain to me how Richards, Briere, Carter and Hartnell can stay on the same team? With Leino and Nodl and Giroux making more money next year....
Carter to me is worth way more to this team... If he was not on it. He could get this team exactly what it needs.... In net, on D.... and at forward....
Carter should be getting 20-23 minutes a night. He's not. You pay him more than he will ever achieve with you guys...
Philly will never win the cup with this ensemble of forwards. Richards doesn't move.... Teams don't want Briere at his price...Carter or Hartnell has to go if they are to become a serious contender. Philly assume teams will want Briere... NOT HAPPENING. CARTER OR HARTNELL.... Realistically Carter...
You guys can be happy with making top 4 all ya want... maybe ever once every 5-7 years in making the finals... You still got no chance of winning. Changes need to be made.
Always liked the flyers, especially with the legion of doom... Hope they aren't happy with just competing...They cannot win with this team!
About time someone said it
Mr. Hollywood, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote