View Single Post
Old
01-15-2011, 05:24 AM
Spongolium*
Potato Magician

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
Mr. Hollywood, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Stop looking at me swannnnnnnnn!

Look, Giroux and Carter are going to be on this team a long time, and yet neither is in a position they are comfortable with. Lets face it, Giroux with Carter has been a train wreck, just like people said it would be.

While you lose some of the ability of Richards down the middle, you gain the productivity of having Giroux and Carter in the middle of the ice. Giroux can be scarily dominant at times in the middle for a guy as small as he is. Carter, being the one man army, just need muckers in the corners, and guys that will stand infront of the net.

So if you are asking, would i rather have Richards, Carter and giroux at their current productions, or would i drop Richies production to see an increase in the other two. Only one choice for me.

Spongolium* is offline   Reply With Quote