View Single Post
Old
01-15-2011, 01:44 PM
ReggieDunlop68
Hey Hanrahan!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
There's a big thread on this. Bottom line is it's in the courts and imo EVENTUALLY Dolan will be compelled to provide it to competitors. It was only through the "Terrestrial Loophole" that he was able to withhold it in the first place...and that was corrected last year. Now he's just trying to slow play it through the legal system...but at some point justice will prevail.
Look, I want FiOS + MSG HD as bad as everyone else on these board, but I do not understand why people are so surprised as to why Dolan withholds the HD feed. Should he give up one of his few bargaining chips to the competitor? Its not as if Verizon is innocent from playing hard ball while at the same time pissing off potential consumers, and this is coming from someone who holds a good amount of stock in the company. What I am trying to say is it astonishes me that people have trouble seeing why Dolan "won't just give it up" or "let justice prevail."

It benefits me in two major ways, if MSG HD is on FiOS, but I can also understand why he withholds the HD feed.

ReggieDunlop68 is offline   Reply With Quote