Thread: Confirmed Trade with Link: [NYR/PHX] Rangers acquire Wolski from PHX for Rozsival
View Single Post
Old
01-15-2011, 02:05 PM
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hao chi View Post
Unfortunately, that's true. Maybe Wolski will change, but he seems like the type of guy that will bounce from one team to another due to his ability to get in the coach's doghouse, but still produce enough for another team to take a chance on him.

At the least I'm sure he'll produce for the rest of the season and he does play well in the playoffs. So even if he doesn't change his work ethic, this trade will still help NYR in the short term.
as a NYR fan this is how i see it too. i really do see him contributing and playing strongly through the playoffs (however far we may go ).

but i don't see him lasting past next season's trade deadline at the latest. these "mental" issues do not bode well. however, i do believe that if there is a coach that can instill that extra motivation and toughness into his career it's torts and his crew. he has done a helluva coaching our guys this year (boyle and eminger are obvious eye-popping examples, but the whole team too).

it's entirely up to wolski IMO. his spot to lose.

NY Lito is offline   Reply With Quote