The 2011 ATD-B Beer League Draft
View Single Post
01-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Don't waste my time
Join Date: Sep 2004
* 302 points over 317 NHL games
* 6th in NHL with 59 assists in 09-10 and two other 45+ assist seasons
* a goal and two assists on Silver medal Team USA in 2010 Olympics
* a top line passer in the NHL and in the Olympics
* 8 points over 7 games in the 2007 World Championships
ASSETS: Like his father Peter, he owns tremendous playmaking acumen and two-way skills. Plays bigger than his 6-0 frame and displays a mature attitude.
FLAWS: Has the burden of constant comparisons with his father, which can be difficult to deal with. Is not a natural goal-scorer and lacks ideal size for an NHL center.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by VanIslander