Thread: Proposal: **REVISED- Blues - Oilers
View Single Post
Old
01-16-2011, 05:35 PM
lakai17

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
I take comfort in knowing that all Oiler fans are not as ridiculous as the ones on this board.

All of you guys who think that Edmonton is going to get a bonanza of first-round picks, top prospects and top 6 NHL forwards for a player who doesn't play the physical game his size allows, who is overpaid, and who is pending UFA status very shortly... well, you're all kidding yourselves.

/close thread, and for the love of God, please don't allow any more "Penner to St. Louis" threads. Edmonton's HF fanbase seems to think, by and large, that the Blues should be falling all over themselves to give up the farm for this guy, and it's just not happening.
I made the proposal only due to the injuries the Blues are going through, I know they will return eventually but Penner would be very valuable to your organization(nevermind that he has won a cup) injuries do happen more than once, so it would provide St.louis with depth and another 1st rounder never hurts for an organization like St.louis as they only continue to improve, so they can develop properly now and the main proposal was so Penner would contribute to help St.louis push into the playoffs, its a tight western conference so if you think the Blues are already in the playoffs then thats crazy, I'm just saying another playoff appearance for St.louis's organization would be vital cause the west is going to be just as tight next season.

lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote