View Single Post
01-16-2011, 06:37 PM
vCash: 500
Just found & joined the site, this is my first post. Minnesota boy who’s been living in Southern California for the last year. This site’s been incredibly useful already. Decided I should register up & post.

Name: Chris

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Neal Broten

Fav Current Wild: Clutterbuck

Fav Non Wild Players: Crosby, Chara, Boogard, Vanek, Okposo, Goligoski

Fav Wild Prospect: Granlund

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Bjugstad

Fav Movies: Annie Hall, Slapshot, Office Space, Good Will Hunting, Half Baked, Grandma’s Boy

Fav TV shows: Seinfeld, South Park, Home Movies, Science Court, Simpsons, Family Guy

Music: Pretty much everything

Hobbies: soccer, running, working out, automobile electronics

Fav food: here in Cali I eat at Subway or Tom’s. Back home I like Davanni’s and Caffrey’s in south Mpls

Fav Beer: Well, in MN it would be Summit EPA by far. I also like Premium and Nordeast. Unfortunately I can’t get that kind of stuff. So I’m stuck with Miller Lite & Blue Moon & Widmer Hefeweizen.

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: Been a fan since the beginning. The older I got, the more I understood how terrible the exit of the North Stars really was. So I wanted to support NHL hockey in MN as much as I could once it returned.

How long I have been a [true] Wild fan: Went to my first game in 02…

Origin of screen name: long story, Chris P became ChrisP which became Crispy. Then for some reason that became Chris Pie. And then it was around the holiday season one year and some drunk friend of mine came up with Christmas Pie. So, yeah.

Jerseys owned: Koivu home red, two UofM

Married: no

Kids: no