View Single Post
Old
01-17-2011, 03:24 AM
Isles_Guy*

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Wishes View Post
The one thing to take from this thread is that if you think a 22 year old who's been a fantastic AHLer is a prospect reject simply because he hasn't cracked an NHL contender laden with veteran one-way contracts, you probably need to bone up on hockey history.
either that or you have a bunch of pittsburgh homers who know less than they think they do.....I never said he cant play I just said he's failed in his opportunities and he sure as hell isnt worth a 30 goal scorer like Moulson.

you guys think hes so damn good Why isnt he playing on your team? the fact is you were trying to pawn him off as a good forward prospect, when the real prize prospect in your system is Tangradi.

Penguin fans just dont like that Isles fans wouldnt fall for the Bullsh*t.... he is a suspect prospect at this point simply because hes had 2 call ups and done nothing so far

I'll tell you this though if the kid ever scores 20 goals in a season Ill come to your board and say I was wrong and take whatever abuse you can dish out, but I want the penguin fans to do the same when he doesnt and he's traded or cut. Penguin fans were feeding Isles fans a load of garbage about how good he is and I was told differently

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote