View Single Post
Old
01-17-2011, 05:49 AM
biturbo19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
When is the last time a goalie looked like a #1 in Toronto? At some point you have to blame the team.

Brian Burke wants exciting offensive hockey, and Wilson is giving it to him, unfortunately for us Leaf Fan's, its the opposing team who is getting all the exciting rushes. I've never seen so many 2-1's, and breakaway's in my lifetime.... heck, we even gave up a 2-0, while on the PP. The Leafs are getting better at limiting them lately, as we saw during the Reimer hyping, but very quickly they showed us just how fast they could hang Reimer out. Just like they have done so splendidly all season long to Giguere and Gus.
that's a fair point. TO defence haven't been helping goaltenders a whole lot this year...but beyond that...Giggy has still let in a whole boatload of 'soft' goals lately. i just don't see many teams where he would be a significant ugrade right now...especially when you consider his salary and what that means in terms of other assets the receiving team would have to move out.

biturbo19 is online now   Reply With Quote