01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beukeboom Fan View Post
I thought that TC got healthy scratched a couple of weeks ago. If that's not the case- my bad! I agree 100% on your evaluation of what he'll likely get back in a trade.

There are just some EPICALLY bad trade proposals in this thread. (And not just in favor of the Sabres either - some insane deals going the other way as well!)
No, he had surgery on his broken nose after he got rammed into the dasher face-first in Florida and then was out due to that. If it was reported somewhere in a gametracker as a healthy scratch... it was not.

As for proposals, there are some that seem close, some not. With the sale of the team in the offing, I'm wondering what sort of play that leaves Regier. I would suspect he can operate as normal... but we won't know for sure until it happens. As it stands, they should be selling most of their moveable assets at this point. Four years of bleeding UFA's with no compensation returning has sorely depleted the roster in many areas. They need to jumpstart retooling.