View Single Post
Old
01-17-2011, 02:48 PM
bcv
My french sucks.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleky Roks View Post
Thats up to the Habs organization to decide if he helps the team and how he should be handled. If they think he would benefit from playing 1 full season in Hamilton to adjust to the NHL game, then thats up to the Habs organization, not Emelin.

He's being a little unreasonable all for the sake of money. If the AHL paid their players more money, he wouldn't care.

He might be the best player to ever come to the NHL for all I know, and if so, thats great....but I just feel players should all have to go through the same ropes and have no special treatment.
Did you even read the article?

Quote:
ďIt wasnít a matter of money. [...]Of course I know that they arenít going to give me an NHL spot at once. But this clause is very important to me. But I still have the desire to play in the NHL.Ē [...] "I canít watch full games as they are too late in the night, but I do watch highlights. In North America there is a higher level of organization. High-level accommodation and training levels in Russia are guaranteed only by a few clubs, the rest, not much so. In the NHL itís not like that. Every player in the NHL is provided with all the necessary. And this is an important difference.Ē
You and No Needed Team have some issues. What is wrong with the clause he's asking? He's not forcing anybody to give him a spot, he's just saying he doesn't want to travel in crappy buses, when he's making millions and flying in planes in the KHL.

Both of you saying that maybe he won't make the team out of camp is ridiculous. The guy is a top dman in the KHL, which is, and a by some margin, better than the AHL, it's obvious he's gonna make the top6. Hell, in my book, I take him before Weber.

bcv is offline   Reply With Quote